Join Project Engineer of Redavia, Shanker Mohanan at the 3rd Africa Mini Grid summit on 29 November 2016 in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
As the leader of redeployable, rental solar farms in Africa, Redavia uses innovative, modular, and quick-to-deploy solutions, which are highly scalable and can provide a sustainable solution for off grid communities that need reliable power.
– Professor Abubakr S Bahaj, Professor of Sustainable Energy and Head of Energy & Climate Change Division, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, and Chief Scientific Adviser, Southampton City, United Kingdom
– Speaker TBC, Ministry of Energy & Minerals, Tanzania
– Speaker TBC, Rural Energy Agency, Tanzania
– Shanker Mohanan, Project Engineer, Redavia Solar
– Geoffrey Musonda, Chief Executive Officer, Rural Electrification Authority, Zambia
– Eng. James Muriithi, Manager for Renewable Energy, Rural Electrification Authority, Kenya
– Benon Bena, Head of Off-Grid Renewable Energy, Rural Electrification Agency, Uganda
– Daniel Becker, CEO, Rafiki Power/E.ON Off Grid Solutions
– Sam Slaughter, Managing Director, PowerGen Renewable Energy
– Dr Michael H Gera, Managing Partner, Energy Access Ventures
– Speaker TBC, Energy & Resource Efficiency International Finance Corporation
– Richard Kasesela, Former Chair of Mining Advisory Board, Ministry of Energy & Minerals, Tanzania
– Yisehaq Seboqa, Head of Off-grid Rural Electrification Program, Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Energy, Ethiopia
– David L. Ross, Managing Director, Statera Capital Ltd, USA
– Helvi Ileka, Project Officer, Namibia Energy Institute, Namibia University of Science & Technology
– Matthias Hermes, Director of European Sales, Aquion Energy
– Tom George, Managing Director, Africa Grant Advisors
– Dr Sameer Hameer, Lecturer, Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science & Technology, Tanzania and more…
For more information about the session or to schedule a meeting with Redavia, contact us today.