Join Sales Director of Redavia, Manuel Duggal at the 10th African Mining seminar on 28 November 2016 in London. Manuel will be presenting on the use of ‘Hybrid renewable power for mines’.
As the leader of redeployable, rental solar farms in Africa, Redavia uses innovative, modular, and quick-to-deploy solutions, which are on the cutting edge of remote mining power development. The Redavia presentation will provide key insights and proof points on the advantages of using solar hybridization technology.
- When: Monday November 28, 2016
- Where: Grand Connaught Rooms
61-65 Great Queen Street
London, UK WC2B 5DA
- 08:30 – Registration and Networking
- 09:05 – Introductory Remarks and Overview – Stéphane Brabant, Co-Chairman of Africa Group, Co-Head of Global Mining Group, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP (Paris office)
- 09:20 – Keynote Address – Neal Froneman, Chief Executive Officer, Sibanye Gold Limited
- 09:40 – Dr. Albie de Frey, Director, iNHEMACO (International Health Management Consultants)
- 10:00 – Banro: Building a Premier African Gold Mining Company – John Clarke, Chief Executive Officer, Banro Corporation
- 10:20 – Part of the Nuclear Energy Solution – Daniel Major – Chief Executive Officer, GoviEx Uranium Inc.
- 10:40 – Networking Refreshment Break
- 11:20 – Market Update and Financing Trends– Orlee Wertheim, Head, Business Development – Global Mining – Toronto Stock Exchange & TSX Venture Exchange
- 11:40 – Hybrid Renewable Power for Mines- Redavia Fast Track Solar – Manuel Duggal, Sales Director, Redavia GmbH
- 12:00 – Jed Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Great Quest Fertilizer Ltd. (tentative)
- 13:10 – Five Good Reasons to Invest in Burkina Faso – His Excellency Alfa Oumar Dissa, Minister of Energy, Mines & Quarries, Republic of Burkina Faso
- 13:50 – Barnaby Fletcher, Analyst, Southern Africa, Control Risks
- 14:10 – Andiamo: Gold and Copper Exploration in Eritrea – Dr. Tim Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Andiamo Exploration Ltd.
- 14:30 – Networking Refreshment Break
- 15:10 – M&A in the African Mining Sector – Rebecca Major, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- 15:30 – Building the Yanfolila Gold Mine – Robert Monro, Head of Business Development, Hummingbird Resources Plc
- 15:50 – African Financing Trends and Commodities Outlook – David Halkyard, Director, Societe Generale
For more information about the session or to schedule a meeting with Redavia, contact us today.